CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Business Cards

Dear Heidi,

what kind of business are you running? Every where you seem to go, you need to leave a peemail or "business card" behind. I don't understand how you do it. You seem to empty your bladder before the walk, but you always seem to have some stored up in reserves to leave your calling card behind.

Well let me tell you, I know networking is important and all, but do you need to leave your "card" repeatedly on the same walk? I think peeing 15 times in a brief walk is a little...excessive. How many calls are you really getting back?

But you're not just leaving your information, you're also getting other dogs messages as well. How many times is it really necessary for me to turn around on our walk and find you several (SEVERAL) feet behind because you had to stop and pick up your peemail. Again, I don't know what kind of business you're running, but if you could start pitching in for the house bills, that would be great!

And Shelby, I appreciate you supporting your sister, but picking up her business habits are not necessary...unless you want to start paying bills too!!

I love you girls,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment