CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Im sorry girls...the bugs are back

Dear Heidi and Shelby,

Mummas been failing you. Ive noticed for a while now how you have been itchy; scratching whenever you got the chance. I would pet you and notice how your coat felt sandy-normal I thought for two dogs who play at the beach so much. Well, I was wrong. Once I started paying attention more, I noticed how red your skin was, the black dirt in your coat and the small fleas crawling on you! We did this all once before...but you've been flea-free since. I treated you completely holistically and without chemicals.

This time, I may have to resort to heavier duty weapons...because the problem seems to be bigger. There seem to be more of them, and everyone seems to be a carrier-the other two dogs and all the cats. So we're going to take care of this problem because it isn't good for you, babies, and we need to get rid of them.

So today you took a capstar-that will kill any adults on you. Tomorrow you get to look forward to tubbies; we'll get them all off. After that we'll use the borax powder and the diatomaceous earth and powder you down. We'll keep doing that until we're sure we got them all. No more bites for you. No more scratching. I'm so sorry it took me this long to realize what the problem was...but now we're going to take care of it. Mumma will fix it and get you guys back to normal. No more itchy scratchy shelties!!

I love you and I'm sorry in advance for the tubbies ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment